Family: The Best Gift this Christmas

Christmas Night 2012


 
Sitting in church last Sunday, surrounded by my husband,children and by my possible future daughter in laws, I was overwhelmed by God's goodness to Glenn and I. He has been faithful to protect our family by keeping us in a church that has taught the gospel faithfully to us and our children. Most of our children have come to know Jesus Christ who left all and humbly came to be born in a manger to save us from our sins. God has kept Glenn and I together for almost 25 years, an anniversary we will celebrate this February. My precious gift this Christmas was seeing all those beautiful faces singing hymns written long ago to celebrate our Saviour's birth. No, I do not deserve such blessings or such a Saviour....but I humbly thank Him who gives so freely and say I have enjoyed opening such gifts this Christmas season!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of a Well Crafted Sermon

My Love for Mint