A Little Bit of This a Little Bit of That

Clearing out the Cobwebs


Life is returning back to normal after all the happenings this summer. It will certainly go down as the busiest one yet and the most memorable so far. As I clear out the garden of its weeds, harvest the last of the herbs and vegetables and ready it all for a quiet fall, I am reminded of the intricacies and complexity of life. Its the little things that get overlooked and yet are so important. I love how God gives us pictures in nature to remind us of that.
For the first time in months I broke out my paints. One has to start small after so long without a brush in one hands, so I did a small gray scale painting of a scene I had worked on a while back. In the Complete Artist group, they are working on sunsets, first in gray scale and then in color, wet on wet. Maybe tomorrow I will tackle that! In the mean time, it is good just to be painting again!
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of a Well Crafted Sermon

My Love for Mint