Knitting Headbands

Knitting Headbands
I am still doing the knitting thing. While continuing with the dishcloths, which has taught me so many things about knitting, I am knitting some headbands too. I've knitted some for myself, learning lace pattern, some easy ones that my daughter can wear to cover her ears while walking in the cold, and some I can wear to keep my hair out of my eyes while exercising. I never knew knitting could be so easy and useful! Now, I think I am going to start a large project: and afghan. Yes, it might take me months, but who cares! I think it will be beautiful.

Here is the link for the video to learn how to knit the lacy headband in the top picture: http://www.to-knit-knitting-stitches.com/easy-lacy-headband.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of a Well Crafted Sermon

My Love for Mint