Smoky Mountain Farms

Smoky Mountain Farm
It is one of the coldest days of the year outside, so I rolled out of bed and went straight to painting. I tried this yesterday with poor results, had an idea for this one...but what I wanted didn't quite work out. My brush just can't seem to create the marks that I see in my head. I want bolder "stroke" like marks, mine seem to just be blobs of color. I think I will try to do some abstracts in watercolor to practice what I would like to achieve. There needs to be more "playing" with the brushes instead of trying to get a picture made, in order to get that looser feel I am looking for....back to painting...but not today, I really need to finish my Christmas cards now that my ink arrived yesterday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of a Well Crafted Sermon

My Love for Mint