It All Started With a Little Tea Pot


It all started with a great deal on a tea pot. I didn't buy it for me, but thought it might make a good wedding gift for someone. And then I thought, I have some yarn that matches that pot, so knitted up some dishcloths. And then there was that sewing machine that has seen little use this past year so I thought, why not a tea cozy and a cute apron to match? To top it off I found an adorable decorative box to place all the items in. May even throw in some homemade mint tea from the garden. Nice fun project. When I make another tea cozy I will take pictures of the process and write up the directions. In the meantime I will be sewing up a few aprons for me. I'm tired of wearing my cooking on my clothes!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of a Well Crafted Sermon

My Love for Mint