Trying to Get Motivated


Spent a little time last week getting my feet wet again with painting. Now that the garden is in and the weather is so very wet right now, I have a reprieve from my watering chores and am trying to get motivated for some new painting projects. Except for a week at the beach in July, my summer will be spent at home. I am currently adding some raised beds to my little garden plot, but again, since it has been raining for the past several days, this is on hold too. After the world-wind of activities last summer I am finding it hard to believe I have time to paint, but paint I hope to do. I am just not sure of the direction right now. Here are two paintings I did for my watercolor course I am taking online. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of a Well Crafted Sermon

My Love for Mint