A Journey

It is a wonderful world we live in: to be able to share our lives in words and pictures with others around the world. Documenting my life has always held a fascination for me and as far back as I can remember I have kept journals (lots of them), taken pictures and created albums, and kept notebooks full of magazine clippings, favorite quotes, ideas....oh it is endless! So I think blogging should be the next step for me. I know I am late getting into the game. I have seen blogs for photography, and painting and gardening and cooking and just about every aspect of life.  Which blog type to use? Where do I concentrate? What will be my focus? I do all those things and more! And so I thought, why not just blog my life like I do my journals? And so my blog will be eclectic, like I am eclectic. Life is a journey, so come alone and join me on mine.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of a Well Crafted Sermon

My Love for Mint