Working on Photo Books

 
Suffering from a cold the past few days, so I haven't felt like leaving my chair too often. It has been a good time to edit beach photos for the annual picture album. Somehow, one was never done last year, so I am going to try and combine the two years. The photo company Blurb has caught my eye of late so I am going to do a very simple format of just pictures and text. Things have gotten so fancy that it is so easy to want and design each page with all the bells and whistles. Been there, done it many of time, and I like the results; but sometimes you just want the simple approach. Sort of like the simple black dress--elegant. Less can be best when designing. Well, I got all the pictures edited, now it is time to place them on the page! The above group picture is our annual shot of attendees. Kayaking was our sport of choice this year. It was a wild ride....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of a Well Crafted Sermon

My Love for Mint